Welcome to the gallery of a huge, fucking weeb.
Rules n stuff
1. Read everything below before commenting/noting/whatever pleeeease.
2. No god-moding please. Or unstoppable, unrealistic characters that can dodge missiles or take them to the face and not die. You’re not Garrus or Alucard, so chill. It’s only fair to keep things realistic and well— fair. Highly skilled, intelligent, and powerful OCs are fine, but they cannot be godlike. They need to be realistic and human. That means they have faults.
3. I prefer responses that are least a few paragraphs long, good grammar/sentence structure, and no strictly dialogue/action response. I RP in descriptive, paragraph form, and do not wish to do any other format. Anything over 2-3 paragraphs is expected, yet these are the minimum. If you wish to write 10 then by all means go for it, I usually do my very best at matching the length of whoever I’m responding to and tend to match up to their length on the dot. LET THIS BE A WARNING, NOT A SUGGESTION. I will not, and I repeat, WILL NOT RP with someone who does not have lengthy responses. This is in bold because so many people come here and ask to roleplay with me yet DO NOT READ THESE GUIDELINES. If your usual response is ONLY a maximum of two paragraphs I can already tell you I am not interested. That is meant to be a rare minimum. I will also drop the RP if you neglect following this rule. If you prefer short responses then please, move along.
4. (( When talking out of character/rp I will use brackets like this. Please use them too so no one gets confused. ))
5. No taking over my characters, since I will not with yours. You are RPing with yours, I am with mine. It will only be that, yet you and I can control other characters such as side ones, or “NPCs”. Just no taking over each other’s main one.
6. I’m fine with any type or genre of RP, yet if you wish to start or steer off with something else (such as changing or tweaking the plot, wanting to do a shipping or romance, change characters etc.) just run it by me. Yet I prefer to plan things before starting, I don’t mind if you change your mind and wish to change something.
7. I do swear a lot in them. If you do want that, or anything else to happen in the RP, please mention this beforehand. I won’t deal with people who get offended by something I write when they didn't warn me in the first place. Especially some characters or OC I write as, they may say some pretty offensive stuff if you do find certain things rude and such.
8. I usually use my own OCs with RPing, but will use canon characters as my main if needed. I also control some canon characters yet they are only side ones.
9. I won’t go straight into a romance/relationship with characters. There has to be a realistic build up in character development between the two, have been familiar with each other for a while and actually form a bond. I never do smut genre RPs, so that’s out of the question. Although I do have mature scenes in my RPs, yet only once what I explained has happened. Obviously that being said, no fuck buddies or one night stand type things. It’s just not how I do romance RPs. Smut and highly NSFW can eventually happen, yet remember that there has to be a build up.
9a. That being said, I really don't want to RP with anyone younger than 18. Nothing against younger people, I just get a LOT of young people trying to start mature RP's with me and frankly it is very, very weird. I can also get in trouble for that because I am nearly 20, so no NSFW stuff with anyone under 18. But I will do general RPs with anyone younger than 18, with no NSFW mature content. Basically just cut out any sexual content.
9b. Do not lie about your age, I will not stress that enough.
10. And finally, please develop a strong and thought out plot line with me beforehand. It doesn't need to be THAT thought out, but I do want an idea where the RP will be going.
Times I’m online and will be likely to reply to posts
I’m in EST time. (I live near Detroit, Michigan in the U.S. )
Depending on when I work it varies. I tend to work five hour days, usually from 2pm-7pm Tuesday-Fridays while Mondays I work 5pm-9pm. I tend to keep an eye on dA when I can. If I'm not on my computer I will check dA on my phone, and if I have a response from someone I will read over it and figure out my own reply for when I am home. I tend to be on my computer everyday though, days I don't work I will be on possibly around 11am or so, days I do work it will be in the morning around 9-12pm, and after 7:30pm I'm back on. I am on my pc at least once a day though, even if for a few minutes. Yet I tend to be on a lot. It is my baby.
Like said above, I prefer long, descriptive, paragraph length responses. 2-4 is the ideal length, and a paragraph should be five to six sentences. There’s no max limit on how long you make your response and I will mold my responses to the length of yours to keep the plot and story consistent, and also keep things fair. I will put in the same effort as you, so if you start to get lazy I won't keep up my extensive responses. I use introspective, retrospective, inner thoughts, descriptive actions and realistic speech patterns in my responses, much like actual novels and books(I guess). Script like responses are a huge no no. I stay in third person as well, but drop some inner thoughts of my main a lot.
What do I rp?
1. I RP fantasy/mythology, adventure/action, romance, post-apocalyptic, westerns, medieval/renaissance, steam punk, Victorian, modern-day, sci-fi/futuristic and in fandoms as well. I also include many fight scenes, gore, violence, mature scenes, romances/pairings, deaths, injuries and so on.
2. I’m fine with pairings, just run it by me first. FxM, FxF, MxM(although I'm not to crazy about it than FxF) and even non binary or genderless, anything is fine with me. It just has to fit with what my OCs are or the canon character I'm using.
3. I usually RP in fandoms, but will do AU's out of them too. I have many OCs and can adjust them to accordingly fit into the RP. Yet those OC's can be used outside of them as well.
4. My OC’s are all human and humanoid, which means no animal like RPs please.
Characters I have
I have many OCs and characters I can use for any type of RP. Mostly human or elf, some demon, vampire or amalgam like people. I have many references of all my OCs on here, and depending on what kind of RP I do, I will tweak them to fit in it more. I can provide you with a descriptive bio and drawing of their appearance on any OC I use.
Well thought out plotlines
Realistic characters in body/mind/way of carrying self/ has faults
Faults and drama(not over the top, Soap Opera like shit tho)
Blood, lots of gore and descriptive scenes
Strictly fetish/hentai/NSFW RPs (I do not RP for this content, I RP for story progression, in fact I don't do these at all)
Fetishes in general
OCs or characters thrown in that don't fit the universe
Controlling my character
Changing the world to make it how you want it half way through
Randomly ending the RP without telling me
Non humanoid characters as your main
Half human half creature like characters (it's fine if they're humanoid like people, but I prefer to stay with something I'm fully familiar with)
Fandoms I like for possible ideas
DON'T THANK ME FOR THE |
I'M WATCHING YOU.
DON'T YOU DARE DO IT.
My whole gallery is basically fallout related. Sorrynotsorry. Oh, and I never keep a consistent art style. Whoops.
Hello, my name is Courtney, I'm an 19 year old Virgo chick from Michigan who fancies all forms of art. I'm a digital artist and I love to draw people and OCs. I'm in love with gore/horror/violent anything, I enjoy the mangos and animus, am in love with our Lord and Savior Alucard and Charon too of course, I will most likely love fictional characters more than any existing person.
psn - Xansu